Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Be able to double click on an Advance Request Offering without losing mappings

Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
When you have an advanced request offering there appears to be a danger for someone to double click on it, make some changes and save it and create some problems for yourself. I've had to re-map some of the answers because they have been lost.

Any scope to tweak this? When you create an advanced request offering, it would be good if whatever method you use to open that offering, you end up in the advanced request offering mode?

I've become used to clicking on 'edit advance request offering' but others may not and ideally I wouldn't want them to break anything.
20 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Yes please. That would be great.
  • Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Done, I'm going to rename the thread too so people know to vote for it.