Home Analyst Portal
Options

Changing colors of highlighted text in incidents and other requests in the portal

Ingrid_GlatzIngrid_Glatz Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

The usual color of text  in an incident or request in the portal is black. When highlighting this text (name, description or any other text) to get it copied, the color of the text changes to white, the highlight color is a light blue/grey. With Windows 7, this is more or less still readable when being highlighted. With Windows 10, it's not possible any more to actually read this text. The resolution in Windows 10 is awful, both colors seem to melt into each other.

Is it possible to change this color or to avoid that the color of the text changes to white when it's selected? I don't know which colors would properly be readable with Windows 10 but white and light blue/grey is definitely not the right combination.

Thanks.

Ingrid

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Ingrid,

The easiest way to change this is to us the Cireson Portal Themer as this will set all colours across the Portal as per your inputs.

http://portalthemer.cireson.com/

Geoff
  • Options

Hi Geoff,

as far as I remember, the portal themer only works from version 6.0. I forogt to write that we're still on 5.0.8.

In this case I'd have to wait until I'm able to update to the new portal.

Ingrid

• Options

Hi Geoff,

I cannot just update the portal, I have to define a maintenance window to do it. It'll need testing first before the productive implementation.

Ingrid