Home Survey App

looking for a great way to offer a survey to user

Suleyman_OzdenSuleyman_Ozden Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

What kind of methods have you used towards your users? I am interested in pushing out a survey that is ongoing based on general user satisfaction with IT-Service.

I have thought about doing it trough the use of notifications when a Work item gets resolved. However if a user has many Work items, they would be asked for the survey in each notification they get for resolved Work items.

Ideally it would be nice if I could target only users that had a recent Work Item and not target users that already had the survey presented. It would also be nice if only a certain percentage of users could be targeted.

Best Answer

Answers

• Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    We have a runbook that runs every time a WI is completed and sends user an email of WI completion with a lync to take a survey.  

We do it on every WI completed because this is how our organization use to do it in sharepoint. 

We get about 10% completion on surveys. 
  • Suleyman_OzdenSuleyman_Ozden Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi Geoff

Thats a great way to do it. If you have a screenshot of the runbook it would be helpfull?

• Suleyman_OzdenSuleyman_Ozden Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    We have a runbook that runs every time a WI is completed and sends user an email of WI completion with a lync to take a survey.  

We do it on every WI completed because this is how our organization use to do it in sharepoint. 

We get about 10% completion on surveys. 

Thanks, I thought about doing it in a solution notification but want to avoid spamming individuals.