Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Replace the current third party Knowledge Article tool (KA)

Mark_WahlertMark_Wahlert Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Following on from the existing Feature Request "Knowledge Base: Add "Size" Control for Text" the formatting in KA's isn't great, and we constantly hear people complaining about the limited formatting controls. I appreciate we can't expect Word and any KA solution to play nice, but it's shouldn't be such a time consuming experience to construct or recreate KAs with images and even basic formatting.
20 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Candice_YeudallCandice_Yeudall Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I totally agree, I have gone so far as to make an HTML template for my users so that we can have consistency and a decent text size. I find that it is impossible to correctly move tables over from anything else into the KA, without using HTML.
  • Cindy_BoyerCindy_Boyer Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This is a constant complaint in my organization as well. We really need to be able to format KB articles in a "prettier" way.
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    The current version appears to use a Telerik Kendo UI control for formatting.  Not sure, but perhaps Material has a better control?  I noticed the team is starting to embrace Material in the Survey App...  Quick win?