Home Analyst Portal

Display Issue with Internet Explorer 11

Afzal_MalekAfzal_Malek Premier Partner IT Monkey ✭
Hi Folks,

Are there any display issues when using the Cireson Portal (version 7.3 2012) with Internet Explorer 11? A few users from my customer's environment encountered this issue where they are unable to see the 'Create' button when they want to create new Work Items. An example of it is as below:

This is the IE version:

This is a sample of a user who is able to see the 'Create' button in Internet Explorer 11:

The IE version:

Yes, the IE version in the samples above are different, however this is the only sample screenshots that I have. Another person who has the same IE version was able to show the 'Create' button.

I advised them to reset their IE and they were able to see the 'Create' button. However, this doesn't work for about 2% of my customers. The problem remain even after they reset their IE. Adding the URL to their list of 'Trusted Sites' also did not work.

Are there any one else who is facing the same issue? What other steps can be done to make the 'Create' button visible?

Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Suruchi_BharatiSuruchi_Bharati Customer IT Monkey ✭
    One of our users is experiencing this issue - where she cannot see the Create button. Other than the browser reset- are their any other root causes for this. She is setup as an SCSM analyst. Thanks