Home Analytics
Options

"Some" Class Extended Fields Not Appearing in Data Analytics DB.

Adrian_PaechAdrian_Paech Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Seems like a bug, but just wanted to run it past the community first.

I am noticing that "some" class extension fields are not appearing in the Data Analytics DB, but other extended fields are appearing.

An example is a field we have added called "isResolvedOnFirstContact", a Boolean value.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Regards,

Adrian

Answers

• Options

I have logged IR62212 regarding this issue.

Regards,

Adrian

• Options
    Chris_StelzerChris_Stelzer Premier Partner IT Monkey ✭
    I opened a case for this as well, and was told that "Class Extensions" may not be "Supported" at this time. Please tell us that's not the case. You've written an excellent solution here as a full out replacement of the Data warehouse, but ONLY if we can bring across any class extensions we've added. I don't see where these extensions would be brought across into the Analytics DB, please let everyone know here once you find out, thanks.
  • Options

Chris,

I found the same thing. I was informed its not supported at this time, and to create a feature request.

I have created one here: https://community.cireson.com/discussion/2208/sync-extended-class-fields-into-data-analytics-database/p1?new=1

Please vote for it.

Cheers,

Adrian

• Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

With v11.2 of the portal, Analytics now brings in Class Extensions and Action Logs. Plus infinite second chances as you can drop Class Extensions you don't use but still retain the data for within Analytics. You can get the full breakdown over here -