Home Configuration Manager

ADR - Cannot Delete The Last Deployment Setting

HarjitHarjit Member IT Monkey ✭
I've finally upgraded to 1602 and while I find things to be working okay, I've discovered a new issue. I'm trying to delete the deployment settings under several ADRs but I'm encountering the following error:

"Cannot delete the last deployment setting"

Software Library > Automatic Deployment Rules > Choose an ADR > Click Deployment Settings > Right-click to delete.
These ADRs existed prior to my upgrades from SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 to 1511 to 1602. 
Is this a bug? Is there a workaround? I'm trying to cleanup my software update deployments, ADRs, SUGs, and packages.

Comments

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Harjit. I just tested this in my Tech Preview site, and it looks to be by design. I see the same thing, and with the final message stating that you can't delete the last deployment setting, that does look to be a by design situation. I did verify that I can delete the ADR itself, which obviously removes the deployment for it. Have you tried to delete the ADR itself?
  • HarjitHarjit Member IT Monkey ✭
    Hi Wally, that's good to know about the design. Yes, I can delete the ADR with no issues.
    Thanks.
  • wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Well, I am not stating that it is absolutely by design, just my thought about it when I see that specific message back. but if you are good with deleting the ADR itself, then that's great.