Home Analyst Portal
Options

Menu disappears on small screens

Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
I have an issue on a clean install v7.3, where the sidebar doesn't show when the resolution is low / small screen.
Below is a gif of the issue. As you see, when the window-size is changed, and the responsive sidebar kicks in to hide it, it doesn't show again with the hamburger-button (I move the mouse away from the button after every click).

Also, when having pressed the hamburger-button to hide the sidebar, and then resizing the window to a higher resolution, the sidebar still doesn't show, as you can see at the end of the gif. Resizing to smaller (to get the hamburger-button), clicking it and resizing again gets the sidebar to show again.

In the web console, I can see that the class side_nav_hidden gets added to <body>, but nothing happens to #side_nav.

It happens in IE11, FF and Chrome.

Best Answer

• Options
    Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    When changing the view port to a small size to mimic mobile you have to refresh the page to have the smaller view port css run. Same is true when small going to large.

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    When changing the view port to a small size to mimic mobile you have to refresh the page to have the smaller view port css run. Same is true when small going to large.
  • Options
    Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Goshdarnit - I've been looking at it for like an hour, without realizing this. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    NP
    I saw this the most on iPads going Portrait and Landscape, you have to refresh between each view change.