Home Analyst Portal

Notify Anayst (Free) licensing option

Leon_Ashton-LeatherlLeon_Ashton-Leatherl Customer IT Monkey ✭
edited February 2017 in Analyst Portal

Hi,

We have the Service Management Stream of the Cirson product and I have imported the management packs for the Notify Analyst app. I have also copied the required DLL's as per the installation instructions however I am not presented the option to be able to specify the license as "Free" the same as in the documentation. Does anyone know why this option is not being exposed?

Best Answers

• maico_tamayomaico_tamayo Cireson Dev IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Our latest version of "Notify Analyst"  has a free version now:

We have some couple of bug fixes that we just finished last week. Hopefully the latest stable version would be released this week. I will update this post if the latest download is available.

Cheers

Answers

• merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    What version of the app do you have downloaded?
    Are you also using the console licensing app to licensing the App?
  • Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    The KB article for this has now been fixed and will be copied to the instructions on the next release.
  • Leon_Ashton-LeatherlLeon_Ashton-Leatherl Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thanks guys. Also with this the app is not able to active and is showing as unlicensed on the licensing app. Is there anything specific I need to do so it will activate?
  • Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Also with this the app is not able to active and is showing as unlicensed on the licensing app. Is there anything specific I need to do so it will activate?
    Hi Leon

You only need to use the 'Console licensing app' if you wish to activate the paid features of the application. By default you will see the free features of Incident and Service Request for notifications.

Hope that helps, if your interested in the additional features id recommend getting in touch with one of your Cireson Territory Managers to arrange a trial.

Cheers
    Joe

Thanks Joe, although we are already using the licensing app to license our Service Management stream features and I am receiving an alert every day stating that the Notify Analyst App expired on 1/1/0001 is there any way to prevent this?

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Leon_Ashton-Leatherl for bringing this to our attention.
    I'm surprised we have not run across this in the past and already fixed this issue.

I've started a conversation around this internally and we should hopefully supply a fix soon.

Thank you again for contacting us and for your ongoing patience in this matter.

Kind regards,
    Brett Moffett

No problem Brett, many thanks for the swift response

Do we have any further update on this yet?

• maico_tamayomaico_tamayo Cireson Dev IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Our latest version of "Notify Analyst"  has a free version now:

We have some couple of bug fixes that we just finished last week. Hopefully the latest stable version would be released this week. I will update this post if the latest download is available.

Cheers
    Okay great, I await your confirmation of this release