Home Configuration Manager Apps
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Add tab for Advertisements/Task Sequences

We still have a fair number of advertisements and it would be useful to have these available for re-running and checking the status of them in the app. Currently I have to use the Client Center application to do this and I'd like to reduce the number of tools that our help desk has to use to support SCCM.
1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Nicholas. Thanks for taking the time to provide your comments here. We do appreciate it. Can you provide more detail on what you are asking here to make sure I'm understanding what you want? Is this a request to add more functionality to Remote Manage? We do have the Software Center tab there that let's you see software that is deployed (old term "advertisements") to the client. Is it that you just want the ability to reinstall software that is already displayed at installed? I believe that is what you are asking for, but wanted to be sure.
  • NIcholas_ScottNIcholas_Scott Customer IT Monkey ✭

It is a request to add more functionality to Remote Manage.

I'd like to see a way to manage the advertisements in the app. I'd like to be able to re-run advertisements and view their status (if they ran successfully or not). The app does great with the Application model but it do not have anything to address the old package model.

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Nicholas. Thanks for the update, I appreciate it. I will add re-run of deployments to the list of things to explore for a future update to Remote Manage (if it is not already on the list, it might be, sounds familiar). However, the app does handle Packages/Programs on the Software Center tab just as well as it handles Applications. You can see whether or not the software (program or application) is available, is installed, and uninstall it (if not a required deployment). That should work exactly the same for both Packages/Programs as well as Applications. If not, that would be a bug in the product. Thanks again for the update, appreciate the feedback.