Home Notify Analyst

Notify Analyst Pro

KimMel_BriscoeKimMel_Briscoe Customer IT Monkey ✭

I have installed Notify Analyst Pro in both my DEV and PROD environments.  Configured the Tier Mappings to match my AD groups.  When I user the Notify Analyst in my DEV by just selecting the Support Group the notifications work.  However, in my PROD it does not send the notification unless the [Assigned To] is filled in.  It does adds the work item to the support group but does not notify the users of the support group :/.  Another interesting fact is the Reminder Settings in PROD work.  It will send notification of Active Work Items based on the frequency I have set.

Some troubleshooting I have done:

I ensured the .dll files were copied to the workflow server per installation instructions

Replicated the settings from DEV to PROD

Restarted the Microsoft Monitor Agent, System Center Data Access and System Center Management Configuration services

I check the Administration>>Workflow >>Status to see if there were any errors.  No errors. 

I think this is an awesome app and would love to use it in my PROD environment.  Can anyone provide some guidance that I may be overlooking?

Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers