Home Notify Analyst

Notify Analyts Free SCSM 2016

St_Clair_McleanSt_Clair_Mclean Customer IT Monkey ✭
I am having and insure with the Notify analys app when trying to run on SM 2016. The first problem i notice is the zip file set with latest version notifyanalyst-7.6.2016.20 doesn't include the Cireson.Assigment.Workflows.dll. Which i suspect is causing the workflow error code -230771918 "Could not load file or assembly Cireson.Assignment.Workflows or one of its dependencies".

So i tried the an older version which you get if you request the app from from the Cireson home page by filling out a form. Version  NotifyAnalyst-v7.5.2016.17. which has the Cireson.Assigment.Workflows.dll but doesn't have the  LicenseManagement.Client.dll. The workflow still doesn't work with this version as well with the same error as above.  

Has anyone gotten the Notify analyst app to work on a SM 2016 Deployment or is there an updated install directions for the 2016 as the read me included in the zip all reference 2012.

Thank You

Best Answer

Answers

• St_Clair_McleanSt_Clair_Mclean Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thank you that worked. Notice that zip although its the same version as the one on the software download page it does contain different files.
    1. the Cireson.Assignment.Console.mpb is a different size
    2. Cireson.Assignment.Workflows.dll is included which was missing from the one on the cireson downloads site currently
  • seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this should actually be fixed already. We posted a new page this morning with new links that should fix various version naming issues along with download locations and the proper zip files for most of the console applications.
  • St_Clair_McleanSt_Clair_Mclean Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thank You