Home Analyst Portal

How do I add class to the "affectedItems" type

John_VrabelJohn_Vrabel Customer IT Monkey ✭
edited February 2017 in Analyst Portal

Here is the issue I was having.  I am implementing Problem Management and edited the problem.js so that it will include the ability to directly relate a Business Service on the General tab.  This worked fine.  I then added the ability to add the "System.Environment" class as a related item.  By default, the forms default of "affectedItems" or "relatedItems" doesn't have the Environment class in scope.  When I added an environment to the Problem, it let me save and created the relationship fine.  However, if I tried to save again, I kept getting a "Request Failed".  I'm only assuming it is failing since Environment class is not part of the affectedItems.

Comments

• John_VrabelJohn_Vrabel Customer IT Monkey ✭

Can I please get someone to answer this?  Can I please talk with someone from Cireson via a scheduled call?  I can't wait days, weeks, months for responses to questions I post here.

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been fighting this for a while. It is an issue derived from SCSM where some of the CI' classes have duplicate class extensions. I have a ticket open with Cireson since the early this year. The issue has been escalated to DEV
    https://support.cireson.com/Problem/Edit/PR63339/
    You can see if your in the same error by seeing this when adding related CI or items

First save works find but follow saves fail until you remove the CI.