Home Analyst Portal

Cireson Portal for Service Manager v7.4.x.9 is now available!

Hi All,
The latest version of our Portal is available for download!
http://softwaredownloads.cireson.com/#/

Release notes with fixes can be found here. Check it out and stay up to date!

Comments

• Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, thanks! I'm guessing the release notes are the ones listed under v7.4.x.7? :)
  • Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note to Enterprises who utilize the Microsoft Windows LTSB version of Windows 10, and IE 11 as the default browser.
    https://support.cireson.com/Problem/Edit/PR64470/

• Conner_WoodConner_Wood Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I feel really good about helping Brian today after reading that fix  B)

Cireson fixed some big ones this time around for ARO!
    • PR59777 - Advanced Request Offering - Default options for simple lists are not recorded if the list is displayed conditionally

• PR58153 - In IE11 - Request Offering List / Enum input scrolls up immediately after expanding it

• PR62388 - Simple lists stop working in Advanced Request Offerings when you scroll to the end of the form

• Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Big kudos to the team for fixing the simple lists issue! This was a major pain point for us.

Just want to note in case anyone else is seeing it, we are encountering issues with MP Enum lists (extended MA Support Group drop down list within Activity on Activities tab) and Search drop downs (like the "Create on Behalf of"). I've reported the issue to Cireson and they are looking into it. Using v7.4.2012.9 with Chrome 57.0.2987.133.
  • Brad_McKennaBrad_McKenna Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Any Release Notes for 7.4.2012.11 that is showing as being released on May 1st?

With the rapid release of this new version, I am curious what has changed since 7.4.2012.9 that was released a week prior.

edited May 2017
    Still to replies to Brads excellent question? I am also very curious!
  • Brad_McKennaBrad_McKenna Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

In case anyone is curious, the Release Notes have been updated for 7.4.2012.11.  Below is the notes from the KB:

7.4.2012.11 & 7.4.2016.11 Features & Bug Fixes

FIX:

• PR64568-Fix for installer not populating the DataSourceConfiguration table.
  • Russell_KlvacekRussell_Klvacek Customer IT Monkey ✭
    7.4.2012.11 looks like it natively supports application of an SSL certificate to the site during install, but I'm getting errors while attempting to do this. Unfortunately, no release notes are available for it at the moment; not sure if I'm just misconfiguring my cert from what's expected by the installer or if there are larger issues with that feature.
    Russel, .9 had this too, and it worked fine for us. We are running a self-signed *. cert behind a netscaler, and it works just as it should.
  • Russell_KlvacekRussell_Klvacek Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Any requirement for private key to be exportable? I am getting this error at installation (warning):
    Failed to configure SSL .... : A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated

The certificate is then not bound to port 443 in IIS, but I can go manually bind it and have it work