Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Make the grid views smaller in RO

It's not clear to all users that after filtering in the picklist of computers in a RO you actually have to click or select the item in the grid before you are able to save/submit the RO. An idea is to make the grid view smaller and dont let it load data before the user click search.

3 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody likes the RO form until I show them the multi-object picker.  This control needs to go back to the drawing board.  Something with checkboxes for selected items would be a terrific start, according to my users.

Getting back on topic, I also love this suggestion not to load the data until the search begins.  Or even adding a separate "browse" button for those who want to scroll for some reason.  The control requires quite a bit of explanation to new users, as it is.