Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Create An Export to CSV/Excel Tool for Grid Views

2»

Comments

• Eugene_RackEugene_Rack Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Thanx for the update. I will have to upgrade I think.

• R_DelawderR_Delawder Member Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

I added this to my test environment and it works nice. (had to add a file name to the PDF option)

Do you have a way to get this to work on the search screen?

• Olena_PrychynaOlena_Prychyna Customer IT Monkey ✭

Seems like we cannot make it to work with views created from SQL Table Widget.
    The page has an advanced grid (type=AdvancedChartGrid) without a toolbar.
    I tried to add a toolbar with the button:

var divDroptarget = $('[data-role=droptarget]');    
    $(divDroptarget).before("<div class='k-header k-grid-toolbar'><a class='k-button k-button-icontext k-grid-excel' href='#'><span class='k-icon k-i-excel'></span>Export to Excel</a></div>"); 

then set the options:

$(this).data('kendoGrid').options.excel={fileName:"CiresonPortal.xlsx", allPages:true, proxyURL: ""};

But when you click the button – nothing happening. Any suggestions?
    Our portal version 7.1.2012.0

• Olena_PrychynaOlena_Prychyna Customer IT Monkey ✭

Proper way to add a toolbar to an existing grid:

$('[data-role=grid]').each(function (index){     

if($(this).data('kendoGrid').options.toolbar == null){
          //there is no toolbar in dashboard grid - add a toolbar with button
         var grid = $(this).data('kendoGrid');
         grid.setOptions({
          toolbar:
           [{template:
            '<a class="k-button k-button-icontext k-grid-excel" href="\\#"><span class="k-icon k-i-excel"></span>Export to Excel</a>'
           }]
         });
         }

$(this).data('kendoGrid').options.excel={fileName:"CiresonPortal.xlsx", allPages:true, proxyURL: ""};

});

Then export to excel for dashboard view grid will work .

• Brent_Faul1Brent_Faul1 Customer IT Monkey ✭

I have added the code to my custom.js file in QA, but don't see any update at all?  I should see additional buttons correct?

I am running portal version 7.4.2012.3, have verified that \Content\Kendo\2016.1.226 & \Scripts\kendo\2016.1.226 folders are available.  I have also cleared my local browser cache, restarted the website, restarted cache builder service, and reset several search views.

• Brent_Faul1Brent_Faul1 Customer IT Monkey ✭

I tried the latest version from Roland and the buttons show up now.  I was hoping this would be useable with the search views, but still really nice addition.