Home General Discussion
Options

SCORCH Connector

Nathan_ErdmanNathan_Erdman Customer IT Monkey ✭
I apologize if this is not the correct place to post but Im currently having issues with the SCORCH connector. In the last 6 months I've had RB's fail and re-syncing the SCORCH Connector resolved the issue. Has anyone had this same issue? Is there a known issue or a fix?

Answers

• Options
    Thomas_HathawayThomas_Hathaway Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Within our environment we run into a similar issue occasionally, where our runbook status changes to 'missing' or 'invalid'. There seems to be a really good discussion about SCORCH connector issues within the community forum already. This was a great read for me as well:
    https://community.cireson.com/discussion/1037/anyone-experiencing-missing-runbooks-in-scsm 
  • Options
    Leigh_KildayLeigh_Kilday Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    The link documents our struggle...

This is still a problem for us. I'm banking on SMA being more reliable, but it's a pain to install offline so I don't know yet. The issue appears to be that the Orchestrator web service does not respond when SCSM calls it. This can occur during the daily sync and you'll see the Missing runbooks in SCSM, and also when a RB is invoking a runbook, causing the RB to become Rejected.
  • Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Hey there @Nathan_Erdman- i'd be curious to know if you experienced the AuthorizationCache issue I outlined in the thread @Thomas_Hathawaymentioned there.