Home All Other Feature Requests and Ideas
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Make tabs/pages clickable for Advanced Request Offering

I'd like to be able to jump back from for example page 5 to page 1 by cliking on the tab and not use "back"
11 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I watch users as they open an RO for the first time, they nearly always try to click the numbers, only to learn that it doesn't do anything.  This is a good one.
  • Leigh_KildayLeigh_Kilday Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I support this as long as we can prevent users going forward before they have filled in the required fields. We use pages for conditional fields to hide the calculation from users where appropriate.
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Second Leigh. The hardest part of this (although probably still achievable) is enforcing validation across pages wherein the page results are dynamically driven by a previous page.
  • Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Adam, if completely agree that it shouldn't be possible to jump forward, but I don't think it would be that hard, as the validation already occurs on the Next button, and the same logic should be more or less directly applicable to the tabs. I gave it a quick look, but I honestly couldn't find out where the functionality for the buttons is implemented. The buttons doesn't have any data bindings or functions associated in the html, and I couldn't find anything anywhere else :/
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭