Home Remote Support (Formerly Control Center)
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Deploy Software Task Check for License Availability From Asset Management

Billy_WilsonBilly_Wilson Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
A company I spoke with expressed the desire to have the Deploy Software feature be given the option to check for license availability for the selected Software Application/Package before allowing the Analyst to complete the wizard. Might be something to start out with Cireson Asset Management.
0 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Billy. I'd be very surprised if the future of the Cireson Portal for Configuration Manager did not integrate more closely with those type of asset management features and needs in the future. That is something that I could envision being very popular - to check for an available license (or multiple as needed) before deploying software.