Home Configuration Manager Apps
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Config Manager Ticker App Feature Request - Change Banner and font Size

Amesy86Amesy86 Member IT Monkey ✭

We use the Ticker app to display information on our Information Wallboards in our Contact Centres. These are 65"+ and the banners is too small for anyone other than those sitting right in front of the screen.

It would be great to be able to change the font size, Banner Size and Banner position.

1 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Configure font characteristics for fixed size options, bold, italics, and underline feature coming in v1.2

Comments

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Another great suggestion. I have heard that a couple of times, not nearly as frequently as the ability to cancel and a couple of other suggestions. We'll look at this for the next release and see if it fits into our plans. Thanks, keep the suggestions coming (and glad you are using the app :-)
  • Daniel_HoenigDaniel_Hoenig Member IT Monkey ✭
    Amesy86 said:

We use the Ticker app to display information on our Information Wallboards in our Contact Centres. These are 65"+ and the banners is too small for anyone other than those sitting right in front of the screen.

It would be great to be able to change the font size, Banner Size and Banner position.

Great suggestion Amesy86. The "KB1346-ConfigManTickerApp-v1_-2.pdf", what is part of the download-source "Cireson-ConfigMgr-Ticker-App-v1.2.1608.9", contains the chapter "Configure Font Characteristics". That is a partial solution to your request. In my opinion this part is "Completed".

The possibility to manipulate the size and the position of the banner is another great suggestion, that I support.

Correct, can change the font size (and enhancements to the font) now. You can't change the banner position yet however.
    I'll mark this one completed, as for the title, it is. I'd suggest creating a new request to support banner position on the target client.