Home Analyst Portal

Has anyone seen this Forbidden access error?

Josh_GilliamJosh_Gilliam Customer IT Monkey ✭
Wanted to know if anyone has experienced the following errors:  Please advise, as I am completely dead on the water with no ideas.

The Portal website states 

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

AND

ERRORS IN CacheBuilder.log :
2017-05-13 02:03:58,299, ERROR [  11]:  Unable to sync SCOPED ACCESS, the operation failed permanently. Please review the log for errors, correct them, then restart the cachebuilder service.
2017-05-13 02:05:50,681, ERROR [   4]:  Error connecting to management server: The Data Access service is either not running or not yet initialized. Check the event log for more information.

Best Answer

• Josh_GilliamJosh_Gilliam Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks Brian.  Tried that first.  Not sure what was going on, but I ended up just reloading the CiresonPortal from scratch and letting everything rebuild. 

Answers

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Restart the cache builder on your webportal. The user attempting to access the portal has not been synced yet.
  • Josh_GilliamJosh_Gilliam Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks Brian.  Tried that first.  Not sure what was going on, but I ended up just reloading the CiresonPortal from scratch and letting everything rebuild. 
This discussion has been closed.