Home Service Manager

Exchange Connector on SM 2016

Darryl_MunroDarryl_Munro Customer IT Monkey ✭

I seem to having issues getting the Exchange Connector working on SM 2016 for some reason. Of course I may have missed something in the "fine print" of the setup document.

The MP has installed and there don't appear to have been any issues with that, however when I try to configure a Connector I get the following error which I am having some challenges tracking down a resolution to:

I have the latest roll-up installed for the Exchange Connector which resolved an earlier error I was getting.

I am running the Service Manager 2016 on Windows 2012 R2.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Cheers Darryl

Best Answer

Answers

• Leigh_KildayLeigh_Kilday Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about this specific example, but I recall seeing an errors when I tried to configure the Exchange connector from any server other than the primary workflow server.
  • Darryl_MunroDarryl_Munro Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hey Leigh,

Thanks for the heads up, we only have one workflow server in our setup so it is quote simple. I am continuing to scratch my head on this one. We also use Office 365 with ADFS in the mix and it works already on our old 2012 Instance....

Cheers Darryl

• Darryl_MunroDarryl_Munro Customer IT Monkey ✭
    edited January 2018
    It is all go now by dropping back to the 1.2 version of the Exchange Webservices DLL which had been updated unbeknownst to me.