Home General Discussion
Options

One of our portal servers is down

Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in General Discussion

Can someone who can remote into our server contact me?  I opened an IR on 05.29 and I have no resolution in getting the portal running again on the server. As of now we are not redundant because of it.  Our Concurrency consultant looked and it and he couldn't fix it. We need help ASAP. Thank You

Incident-IR47990 

Comments

• Options
    merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Can someone who can remote into our server contact me?  I opened an IR on 05.29 and I have no resolution in getting the portal running again on the server. As of now we are not redundant because of it.  Our Concurrency consultant looked and it and he couldn't fix it. We need help ASAP. Thank You

Incident-IR47990 

Hello Adrian,

This issue is with our Escalation Engineer you just uploaded new logs this morning. She will need time to review and get back to you on the information you provided
  • Options
    Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    The log file doesn't get created when IIS is started . I had an older log file but it is too big (20MB) to upload. She doesn't have a log file to review.
  • Options
    merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Can you email the log file merlenette.jones@cireson.com I will forward it to her. If you cannot email it can you upload it and provide a link to download in the ticket
This discussion has been closed.