Home General Discussion

Notification for Manual Activity

Raffael_JenzerRaffael_Jenzer Customer IT Monkey ✭
Hi

So we have to cases:
a) Manual Activity (MA) SupportGroup is filled out and Activity Implementer is empty -> Send notification to SupportGroup
b) MA SupportGroup is filled out and Activity Implenter is filled out -> Send notification to Activity Implenter BUT NOT to SupportGroup
c) MA SupportGroup is NOT filled out and Activity Implementer is filled out -> Send notification to Activity Implementer.

Does anyone have achieved this?

Thanks and regards,
Raffael

Answers

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming you have extended the MA to contain the Support Group then you would have to create 3 workflows to push the notifications you are after:
    1. Support Group Is Empty AND Assigned User is NOT empty
    2. Support Group Is Not Empty AND Assigned user is NOT empty
    3. Support Group Is Not Empty AND Assigned user is empty
    Each one calling a separate notification template targeting the people you would like it to target.

Hope this helps
  • Raffael_JenzerRaffael_Jenzer Customer IT Monkey ✭

@Brett_Moffett
    Hi Brett, i've done the following subscription for testing... Recipient is also filled out. But no mail was sent... As soon as I remove the "Assigned To User" Criteria, then it works. But i don't want to send an email to the Workspace-Team when both (SupportGroup and AssignedTo-User) is filled out.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
    Raffael
  • Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your Additional Criteria has too many Changed To. defined.
    The Support group should be set in your Queue configuration as it is not changing. 
    Also if the Assigned user was not changed it will not fire.