Home Self-Service Portal - Community
Options

I have a user that is not supposed have access to a ticket according to the the db query but does?

I have a user that  is not supposed have access to a ticket according to the the db query results below but somehow does?

Any ideas as how that is possible?

EXEC spCheck_UserWorkItemPermissions'***d.N***s','IR1942691'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found 1 work item(s) matching id: IR1942691
Work Item: IR1942691
 - Id: 02564E65-35D8-E5AD-934F-5B81E78F3142
 - DisplayName: IR1942691 - Unable to view own tickets in SRM
 - Title: Unable to view own tickets in SRM

Found 1 user(s) matching user name: ***d.N***s
User: Nelms, David A
 - Id: EFB7C557-A160-7B2C-2833-9DC868D58213
 - Domain\UserName: AD\***d.N***s
 - DistinguishedName: CN=**\, ***d A,OU=F1710,OU=MC850,OU=MGR06,OU=US Citizens,OU=Employees,OU=Domain Users,DC=ad,DC=local
 - DOES NOT Have Permission to Access Work Item with ID: 02564E65-35D8-E5AD-934F-5B81E78F3142

Thanks

Best Answers

• Options
    john_doylejohn_doyle Cireson Support Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    When you say he has access to the ticket, you mean he can see it in the grid, or he can click on it and edit it?
    If he is the affected user on the ticket, he will see it in the grid whether he has been scoped to access the ticket or not.

Answers

• Options
    john_doylejohn_doyle Cireson Support Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    When you say he has access to the ticket, you mean he can see it in the grid, or he can click on it and edit it?
    If he is the affected user on the ticket, he will see it in the grid whether he has been scoped to access the ticket or not.
  • Options
    Lou_GuardiaLou_Guardia Customer IT Monkey ✭

oh ok. great. Yes I mean see it in the grid.

So the query above is only for folks that have edit capability.

• Options
    Lou_GuardiaLou_Guardia Customer IT Monkey ✭
    John. Thanks for your info on this.