Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Ability to Hide Pages in Advanced Request Offering (ARO) just like Input Prompts

Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
I would love to be able to hide entire pages based on an answer from previous questions.
Some forms, especially new user forms, can be very long and complex depending on the number of systems being integrated in to the form.
As an example: It would be great to have a bunch of check boxes on the first page to select the types of access required for the user, then have subsequent pages appear or disappear based on if the answer is yes or no. If the user clicks a "Mobile Phone required?" check box then a page could use the Show If True on this box to then ask type, amount of data, international roaming, iPhone or Android....    Or Windows phone if you are a stubborn MS Fanboy.....   <Cough>.

Or for a more advanced solution, based on a users Title or Job Role, assign a "Standards" CI and based on what is\isn't needed ask multiple pages based on the chosen role.
49 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Eric_KrasnerEric_Krasner Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    We need more votes for this one
  • Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    This would be a good enhancement.
  • Jeremy_CastleberryJeremy_Castleberry Customer IT Monkey ✭
    or dynamically hide the page when all the questions are also hid! nothing like having a blank page to confuse users.
  • Xiaoqian_LiXiaoqian_Li Customer IT Monkey ✭
    +1
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    or dynamically hide the page when all the questions are also hid! nothing like having a blank page to confuse users.
    I could see how this might be a separate ask, but it would also be terrific.  Great suggestion.
  • Jeremy_CastleberryJeremy_Castleberry Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I could see how this might be a separate ask, but it would also be terrific.  Great suggestion.I

Agreed, but either solution would work for getting rid of pages that don't have questions.   I am not sure which would be easier to implement.  However, being able to selectively define when the page is gone as the OP suggested would be the more flexible option.

• Chris_Chekaluk1Chris_Chekaluk1 Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Great idea @Brett_Moffett ! Would love to see this functionality added.