Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Analyst out of office (OoO) notifications for Cireson Analyst Portal

Possibility to set/display "Out of office" for Analysts. The best options would be to get it from Exchange (2013/2016). If it's not possible, manual setting (from date, to date) will suffice.
43 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I like this idea as my company had this before moving to Service Manager. 

In our previous system, analyst's would not be present in the drop down lists whilst their out of office was on.
  • Options
    Josh_GilliamJosh_Gilliam Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This would be great!  
  • Options
    Gerhard_GoossensGerhard_Goossens Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I guess this wont happen because of too little upvotes. We are busy with implementation and testing and my manager just told me that we must have this feature... We don use the outlook connector so that kind of integration wont be possible. Our current ticketing system "OTRS" does have this and it is used everyday.

It will be cool if we can maybe integrate it into the My Calendar to set the date for out of office, and then maybe make the user that is out of office name red or something in the list picker.  
  • Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    @Gerhard_Goossens
    This would certainly be possible as a customisation if that is something Cireson can assist with?
  • Options
    Charles_BurtonCharles_Burton Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    We see this integration functioning with the SCSM Console so it is natural to want it in the Cireson portal. Skype is an integral part of our support tools in our organization. Being able to see Analyst status would help draw more customers into the portal thus improving our support function. 

Yes, to any presence, Skype or chat options to further connect with customers we are trying to serve. 
  • Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019