Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Auto Close- Add handling for Skipped Activies

At times it is necessary to skip an activity contained within an SR. When using the auto close app I would expect for it to close SR's after a certain amount of days. Yet in the Portal SR's with skipped activities remain in an In-Progress status. Would be nice to see some logic for skipped activities allowing the app to close out the SR
11 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Bryant_RichardsBryant_Richards Customer IT Monkey ✭
    We would love if this feature would be implemented as it would help keep our queue's clear from skipped activities
  • Options
    Michael_CostelloMichael_Costello Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I think this would be helpful.  Currently I am trying to sort out how to handle activities that are still pending after a RA is rejected.  It changes the status of the SR to failed, but then nothing is done with the SR or its activities afterward.  What do others do with SR's and their activities in this situation?