Home Analyst Portal

Send Email Functionality not working after portal upgrade from version 4 to 7.4

2»

Answers

• Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember exactly, as we migrated to Exchange Online, but I think there sometimes was some issue when giving Send As Permission through EMC / EMS. Maybe try to give it Send As permissions through the AD instead?

You should be able to confirm it by logging into Outlook / OWA as the service account and trying to send as svc_scsm_exchangeconn.
  • Suruchi_BharatiSuruchi_Bharati Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I have confirmed the app pool service account has the requisite send as permissions to the exchange account svc_scsm_exchangeconn. I looged into outlook and sent a test mail. However the same error persists when trying to send the mail from portal. 
    The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.7.1 Client was not authenticated
    This issue is still unresolved.  Please help!
  • Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue is still unresolved.  Please help!
    If you are still having issues despite checking and confirming all the suggestions above then id recommend getting into a support ticket so the team can screenshare and investigate.
    Joe, I already have a ticket open since last week. No relief or resolution yet!
  • Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe, I already have a ticket open since last week. No relief or resolution yet!
    Great - hopefully resolution wont be to far away :)