Home Advanced Request Offering

Its Posible with ARO separate a levels of Service Request Area List on Diferents Box to show in SSP?

Hi Expert Monkeys... I have a question... we need to separate a Levels of Service Request Area on diferents Boxes on the SSP portal, its posible ?? or only work with simple List that show the Knowledge documents??

In advance Thanks

Best Answers

• Gabriel_ArmentaGabriel_Armenta Member IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓

Bill & Michael... Thanks for all help...

let try creating Multiple enumerator List that Michael say... only have a question for this recomendations... the multiples List as the same that Service Request Area List??

Need to public catalog on ARO portal the same catalog that service request Area List to Request full fillment and the Incident Clasification List to Incident request on Portal??.

Its right my  comment to personalizate a List on ARO Portal

Answer ✓
    Thanks Michael... have you a Link with the step to step to personalice creating multiple enumerator list?

In Advance Thank for all help

Answers

Answer ✓

Bill & Michael... Thanks for all help...

let try creating Multiple enumerator List that Michael say... only have a question for this recomendations... the multiples List as the same that Service Request Area List??

Need to public catalog on ARO portal the same catalog that service request Area List to Request full fillment and the Incident Clasification List to Incident request on Portal??.

Its right my  comment to personalizate a List on ARO Portal

Answer ✓
    Thanks Michael... have you a Link with the step to step to personalice creating multiple enumerator list?

In Advance Thank for all help