Home Analyst Portal

CreatedBy / AffectedUser ?

Jim_LeJim_Le Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hello,

We would like to know that how can we make the CreatedBy and the AffectedUser to see the IR, SR, CR or PR in their My Requests view. This will allow both entities to track the work effort Please send the all notifications for initial, resolved, completed, closed to the AffectedUser and the CreatedBy?

Thanks!

Jim Le

Answers

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Jim, first thing, i think this is in the wrong section, so i'm going to move it.
  • Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Ok so, the My Requests view will already show all work where you are either the Affected User or the Created By User so both sets of people will see the WIs in their My Requests view.

As for notifications, this process is handles outside of Cireson Portal using the SCSM Subscriptions and you can configure this to email bot the affected user and the created user in any of the mentioned events.
  • Jim_LeJim_Le Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi Geoff,

There's only AffectedUser shown in My Requests view. I don't see the CreatedBy column in this view. And

How can I set the SR, IR, CR, PR show in My Requests view? Thank you very much!

• Sasha_Van_EijkSasha_Van_Eijk Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I was looking into a similar issue. The "My Requests" view shows only items where you are the Affected user. I want to display change requests too. After some digging it seems as this is an old view panel. Does anybody have an idea where this can be changed?