Home Remote Support (Formerly Control Center)
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Add support to other regions than English

Hi, Tried to use ConfigMgr Portal with Finnish region setting and got a error: "Error loading page. The conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value at ConfigMgrPortal.Core.DAL.SQLHelper.ExecuteDataset..."

4 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• F_ChristiansenF_Christiansen Cireson Dev Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Nicklas,

I tried setting the System culture to Finnish and did not get the error message.
    When do you get the error? When saving the settings, on loading a page?

Best regards
    Flemming Appelon Christiansen
  • NicklasHalmeNicklasHalme Member IT Monkey ✭
    Hi Flemming,
    I get it on loading the page. But if I change the region settings to English (UK or US) I will be presented with the dashboard.

• F_ChristiansenF_Christiansen Cireson Dev Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Nicklas,

I will put that on the board so, so we can have a look on that and have it fixed.
    I am from Denmark and our own servers are situated in US, but date and time in lists are normally displayed in the regional settings of what the user has logged on to Windows with.
    In my case Danish which is what I see though my regional settings in CMP is set to English (US).
    But we will have look at it.

Thank you for bringing that up.

Best regards
    Flemming Appelon Christiansen