Home FAQs
Options

SCSM and Cireson Training

Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
I often get asked if there is any additional training material that companies can use to come up to speed with SCSM and Cireson products and I just wanted to let everyone know that we have developed a series of training courses that covers:
  • SCSM basic operation as well as detailed administration, 
  • Cireson Asset Management 
  • Cireson Portal use and customisation. 
Each training session includes detailed documentation that is not available any other way.

Prices on training would have to come from your Cireson Territory Manager but onsite training is a fixed price regardless of number of attendees so many people can get skilled up at the one price rather than having to pay for each individual.

Conversely, we are doing a once off "Per User" training session that will be web based at a reduced rate. Again, hit up your Territory Manager for details or contact me directly and I can put you in touch with the right people.

I believe that all of our training sessions are more effective that the Microsoft training courses as they are cheaper, shorter, more focused, more hands on and contain detailed, well written, useful documentation for attendees to use after the fact.

Hope this helps anyone looking for training options.

Brett

Comments

• Options
    Sandy_WoodSandy_Wood Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Very timely - we're looking at this right now!
  • Options
    Great to hear the timing is good for you @Sandy_Wood
    Drop us a line, or contact your local Cireson territory manager, if you have any questions about our training packages.
  • Options
    Sandy_WoodSandy_Wood Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thanks, Brett. I'll see if I can find out who my territory manager is.
  • Options
    Gary_PhippsGary_Phipps Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Really useful thank you. We have just started our journey with System Centre and Cireson products and I have staff who need to get up to speed very quickly. Will look to find our territory manager, and would be looking at on-site training.
  • Options
    If you are ever unsure of who your territory manager is, please just e-mail team@cireson.com and we will get you in touch with your territory manager.

Thanks