Home Advanced Request Offering

Can we change the format of the date/time field?

We are using the advanced offering, as an example for our end users to log service requests for new starters. We would like to prompt them the "start date". However, it seems no matter what i do when mapping the start date to a field it displays date+time (DD/MM/YY + mm:hh). Is it possible to to fix the date field to map and display only as DD/MM/YY

Best Answer

Answers

• Support_TeamSupport_Team Partner IT Monkey ✭

eg - this is our offering

and this is the way the ticket is displayed. no matter what i have tried up until now i cannot llimit the date time to only display date

• Eric_KrasnerEric_Krasner Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in a solution for this as well.
  • Support_TeamSupport_Team Partner IT Monkey ✭
    thanks merlenette - at least i can stop searching for the moment :) will try something else to do what i need and look out for the script later.
  • Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    You could make a simple script, which just strips the last 6 chars from the datetime field? You just need to remember to convert it to your timezone first, as the raw datetime is in UTC.
  • Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Also I would like to hide clock icon on the promt when I need only date 
    div#requestOfferingCont.ro-form>div>div>article>section>div.page-panel>div>div>div>span>span>span>span.k-icon.k-i-clock {visibility:hidden; display: none;}

I try this scirpt to hide clock icon on the request form and it works. It don't hide on other forms, i think:).

• Gary_BicknellGary_Bicknell Customer IT Monkey ✭

Was there any official update on this? It's screwing up our new starter tickets as it's taking off an hour off the time part (trying to be clever and give advance warning I assume) so where the default is 00:00 on the users' actual start date, the system shows the 23:00 on the day before. Thanks