Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Closed check box on My Work, Team Work, and Active Work

Ryan_MurphyRyan_Murphy Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
On occasion, our Help Desk will need to look back at old Work Items. To my knowledge, this currently can only be done in the Console. It would be useful to have a closed check box or tab within My Work, Team Work, and Active Work. 

2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you can achieve this with building a Search, saving it, and then publish to the Analysts group?
  • Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    You won't be able to search on Closed incidents that have been groomed to the data warehouse though.
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    You won't be able to search on Closed incidents that have been groomed to the data warehouse though.
    Oh yea that's right. Darn.