Home Analyst Portal

"My Requests" Grid View ---- Title

Karen_Bruster1Karen_Bruster1 Member IT Monkey ✭

So my "people" want all Grid Views to show Subject instead of Title just like it does in "Team Requests". I change Title to Subject in the Localization settings, but it did not change it in all the Grid Views. (See screenshot) Is there some where else I need to change it?

Best Answer

• Karen_Bruster1Karen_Bruster1 Member IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Just an FYI, changing the setting requires adding a line to the customer.css, or modifying the Cireson.main,min.css file. I got the code from the Cireson.main.min.css file and added it to the custom.css with the change from Title to Subject.

Answers

• Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Karen

I was able to have 'My Requests" Title change to Subject after making the localization change.

Maybe try press 'Reset View' and restart the website to see if that helps.

Regards
    Joe
  • Peter_SettlePeter_Settle Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

I had the same issue until like Joe_Burrows I reset the view, logging out and back in again didn't work, which I found strange.

Joe & Peter

I have reset the view, restarted both of the IIR server services and the Cireson cache, several times and it still is showing Title instead of Subject. Is there somewhere in the HTLM Code I can change it?

• merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    What version of the Portal are you running?

Ok the Portal version is 7.4.2012.3, Management Pack version 7.7.2012.185

• merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Well I am using a later version that you are at the moment. Do you have a test environment where you can test the latest installation?
    I am currently running the portal in a DEV environment, so I can update it but we are getting close the go live date.
    Answer ✓
    Just an FYI, changing the setting requires adding a line to the customer.css, or modifying the Cireson.main,min.css file. I got the code from the Cireson.main.min.css file and added it to the custom.css with the change from Title to Subject.