Home Analyst Portal

Anyone else have dashboard charts that don't show data?

Aaron_BoockAaron_Boock Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Active Incidents by Support Group Top 25 and Neglected Incidents by Support Group Top 25

Active Service Requests by Support Group Top 25 and Neglected Service Requests by Support Group Top 25

These are the 4 main charts I notice will not show data.  Has anyone else noticed this, is there a resolution?

Actual scenario example:

Prior to applying portal hotfix 5.0.6 Active Service Requests by Support Group Top 25 showed no data.  After appying portal hotfix 5.0.6 both Neglected Incidents by Support Group Top 25 and Neglected Service Requests by Support Group Top 25 show no data.

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Looking into this now... I'll let you know what I find!
  • Aaron_BoockAaron_Boock Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Thanks Chris, much appreciated. 

I've been battling these charts since v4.0.10.  At times all work, at times 1 (or more) of the 4 that I listed show no data.  It feels like a majority of the time at least 1 of them has shown no data.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Aaron,  ok - I've reached out to Dev and looked through other tickets and it appears that each time this has come up in the past there has been an issue with SQL/permissions etc.  Will you please open a support ticket to have our team help you troubleshoot?  Thanks!

Chris
This discussion has been closed.