Home Remote Support (Formerly Control Center)
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Dashboard

I think it would be beneficial to have customizable dashboard metrics.  I would like to have the ability to see

1) Update compliance of a certain collection against a certain update group.
2) Some kind of Endpoint Protection/Defender dashboard
3) How about some client sync success rate.  (Hardware, Software, WSUS, heart beat) 

4 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Thanks for the idea, and it's a good one! We've moved this over to our product team for review and will update it again when it's been reviewed and a decision made on direction.

Comments

• Options
    wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion. As you know, Dashboards are brand new as of v2, and is just the start of what we plan to do in this area. We do plan on having customizable dashboards coming in a future release.

We'll look at your specific requirements when we get to work on that feature, and see if they fit in with what we're doing.

Keep the suggestions coming!
  • Options
    John_AubreyJohn_Aubrey Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thank you for considering my requests. 
  • Options
    wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    You are welcome and keep them coming.