Home Analyst Portal

Change Request Review Activity Comments

Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
I'm trying to make an email notification template that will capture the text entered in the text box when a reviewer selects the "Approve All" button.  I can't figure out how to get the text entered in that box to appear in my notification email.

I've tried:  Contains Activity > Review Activity > Comments", "Activity > Notes" and "Review Activity > Comments" but nothing entered in that box appears.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Chris,
    There's another step in there as the comments entered upon accept or reject is a property of the reviewer item which is the line item of people who are to review the RA. (The user object itself is related to the reviewer object.)
    So it's Contains Activity > Review Activity > Has Reviewers > Reviewer > Comment.
    I don't think this is possible using the notification template so you will have to use Orchestrator / SMA / custom workflow to generate this notification.
    Alternatively, you can create a SCSM notification for all failed RA, targetting the RA class and then you can drill down to the comment but you then cannot 'drill up' to include data from the parent CR in the email.
    Geoff