Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Kanban Board for Work Items

It will be great if Cireson Portal integrate Kanban view as like as ServiceNow (http://wiki.servicenow.com/index.php?title=Visual_Task_Boards#gsc.tab=0). It will be easier to manage team work with Agile Methode.

38 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great suggestion.  While some tickets would be better handled with TFS (or other tool...) integration, others would be terrific to track in this manner. 
  • john_doylejohn_doyle Cireson Support Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I started work on a solution like that a few months ago, but I haven't had a chance to work on it much recently. Here's a screenshot of the prototype

@john_doyle this is a terrific start.  If you included drag and drop that prompted for a log comment on column change, I would not be surprised, either.  :smile:
  • Ben_TeyBen_Tey Partner Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    I started work on a solution like that a few months ago, but I haven't had a chance to work on it much recently. Here's a screenshot of the prototype

Great if this could be share out. Look awesome !
  • Raffael_JenzerRaffael_Jenzer Customer IT Monkey ✭
    @john_doyle
    Do you have a Link to this solution?

• john_doylejohn_doyle Cireson Support Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Raffael_Jenzer
    It is not finished yet. It is functional, but there is more work required before it is ready for use.
    Hi @john_doyle
    I'm looking forward for your upload. Just showed it our Management... :-) Do you have any information, about when you're planning to release/upload it?
  • CA_LuxemborgCA_Luxemborg Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Cireson community is awesome! I look forward for your upload too!

• Paul_DalkinPaul_Dalkin Member IT Monkey ✭
    @john_doyle that is brilliant stuff  B) we stuggle with visibility of work in progress in our place so anything that gives it prominence is welcomed!
  • Peter_SettlePeter_Settle Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Up Voted if this becomes reality it will have been a dream worth having.
  • Justin_ClarkeJustin_Clarke Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    This looks awesome. Has there been any progress on this since june? Would be a fantastic feature to have.
    @john_doyle Long time since the last update. Do you have any news or a Test-Version?
  • Eric_KrasnerEric_Krasner Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @john_doyle
    I would also like to know if you have made any additional progress on this solution.  Thanks.
    @john_doyle, would you be willing to put your kanban solution up on github as-is, so that others can help push it across the finish line?  
  • Jan_SchulzJan_Schulz Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

@john_doyle is there a new status on your nice solution?

• Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

This looks great 👍. Is it available as as download