Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Create an IR or SR from the analyst portal Config Item search results

Rather than having to search for a CI to attach to another work item, how about a create work item task in the CI/search results page of the portal. This is one approach to encourage analysts to properly add a CI to a work item when they traditionally concentrate on the user. This would also be handy if a WI is needed for a CI where there is no user (e.g. preparing it for deployment without any current user affinity. 

I've searched for this in the forums and cannot find an equivalent suggestion, apologies if there is but I'm an occasional contributor.
4 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Peter_SettlePeter_Settle Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

This is all to common an issue where analysts are concentrating on the user id as apposed to the affected item.

You get my vote.

• Options
    Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there have been similar requests, but not the same.  This is a terrific one!  It is a great fit for certain processes that are currently a bit awkward without something like this.