IT Monkey:    
Effective January 30, 2018 this app has been retired by Cireson. Cireson will no longer provide future feature updates, security patches, or support. However, the functionality you know and love has been enhanced and integrated into the new True Control Center.

To get the most of out of your System Center investment and to ensure compatibility with other software applications and systems, we recommend you take advantage of the True Control Center. Take it for a test drive in our online demo lab or request a free 30-day trial.

SCCM Portal is Empty

I just worked through the process to install SCCM portal.  I did the automated install vs the manual install.  When I launch the website it is blank and I'm unable to click on my username to configure anything...

Best Answer

Answers

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    This seems to be a pretty common issue. When you install the Configuration Manager Portal, and perform either a manual install or use the Installer, you are asked to supply the Global Administrator group. After you complete the installation, you will then launch the CMP. You must log in initially as a member of that designated group, as they are the only people with rights to do anything in the Portal.

Then you can create Security Groups, and add Security Rights so that other users can access the CMP.

Hopefully that all makes sense.
This discussion has been closed.