Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Allow for Portal authentication via user's UPN or e-mail address rather than SAMAccountName

Handy for situations where companies have multiple forests/domains or are merging domains and have potential clashes in samaccountnames.  
30 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Allen_SparksAllen_Sparks Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I'll add my 'ditto' to the UPN suggestion.  We have a multi-domain forest and our users are accustomed to using UPN with apps that use forms-based authentication. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Remember to vote it up as well!
  • Conner_WoodConner_Wood Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Upvoted since it's important.
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second @Allen_Sparks. This seems to be a classic end user complaint of "I have a different login for everything!" Granted they are all technically the same, but standardizing the actual verbatim login would be a win.

• Morten_MeislerMorten_Meisler Premier Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Any news if/when this is getting fixed or is there some workaround you would suggest?

Thanks
  • H_GerlingH_Gerling Member Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    cant vote up, so take this :up: as up vote ;)
  • Jason_MeyerJason_Meyer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Up vote.
  • Wayne_AtkinsonWayne_Atkinson Customer IT Monkey ✭

Make it so!

We have users complaining here too.

• Kenneth_McMichaelKenneth_McMichael Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Up vote not working so this is my up vote