Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

As an Analyst I want to see custom Support Group fields on CR and MA work items

seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
We have extended our change requests and manual activities with support group fields.
- show support group on CR
- show support group on MA
- only show fields if the extensions exist
- allow for setting what property to find (enum) in the settings for each
13 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Feature has been released in 9.3

Comments

• Dennis_de_JagerDennis_de_Jager Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Added support to use Support Groups for Problems would also be very welcome.

• Leigh_KildayLeigh_Kilday Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I've modified \inetpub\CiresonPortal\Scripts\app\templates\activity\manual-activity.html to include the Support Group, after setting the MA Support Group via Cireson's method.
    It works perfectly, however it isn't supported n CustomSpace, so I assume it's not a supported customisation of the portal, and updates would probably overwrite the file.

It would be really nice to have these features provided out-of-the-box with the Cireson Portal to fill SCSM's gaps.