Home Service Manager

Link in Review Activity not working

Anthony_BrzozowskiAnthony_Brzozowski Customer IT Monkey ✭
My template for Service request review activity isn't working properly. in the notification email there is a line that says " To see the details of this request, please visit the Mysupport portal." The link never opens so I think the path is wrong. I need it to point to the Service request so the reviewer can link back to the ticket before they approve or deny the ticket. Here is a snippet of the HTML code for the link in the template.

A review activity has been assigned to you.
<p>
To see the details of this request, please visit the <a href="http://mysupport.mycompany.com/ServiceRequest/Edit/$Context/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$">mySupport Portal</a>.
<p />

Best Answer

Answers

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    @Anthony_Brzozowski

It looks like you are passing in the Id of the RA not of its parent SR. You need to find the WorkItemContainsActivity Relationship and get the ID of the parent SR from within that.

Geoff
  • Anthony_BrzozowskiAnthony_Brzozowski Customer IT Monkey ✭
    @Anthony_Brzozowski

It looks like you are passing in the Id of the RA not of its parent SR. You need to find the WorkItemContainsActivity Relationship and get the ID of the parent SR from within that.

Geoff
    Thanks for your reply. I inherited this environment and I'm still new to Service Manager. I tried to make the changes you recommended but I'm not sure I made the right changes as the link is still not working. here is a snippet of what I changed

To see the details of this request, please visit the <a href="http://mysupport.mycompany.com/ServiceRequest/Edit/$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='ServiceRequest!System.WorkItem.ServiceRequest']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='ServiceRequest!System.WorkItem.ServiceRequest']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='ServiceRequest!System.WorkItem.ServiceRequest']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='ChangeRequest!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='ChangeRequest!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$$Context/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Path[Relationship='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Activity_Library!System.WorkItemContainsActivity' SeedRole='Target' TypeConstraint='ChangeRequest!System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest']/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$?activityId=$Context/Property[Type='CustomSystem_WorkItem_Library!System.WorkItem']/Id$&tab=activity">mySupport Portal</a>.

• Anthony_BrzozowskiAnthony_Brzozowski Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thanks David!