Home General Discussion

Portal customization

Vitalii_NeshcheretVitalii_Neshcheret Customer IT Monkey ✭
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I need to divide the hole page in two parts. One left part should include SQL Query Table, second right part - url to some external page and show this page. I found instructions how to divide view into viewpanels and add url to one of them. But I can't find how to add SQL Query Table to the 2-nd part viewpanel. Could somebody please help? May be it's possible to achive this by standard disigner adding two widgets, one for SQL Table Query, and one for url, but I can't find such widget that can include url and show the external page on it.

Best Answer

Answers

• James_AtanceJames_Atance Cireson Support Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hey,

You can just add content then drag and drop it to the relevant pane on dragging on the arrowed Cross symbol.

James

• Vitalii_NeshcheretVitalii_Neshcheret Customer IT Monkey ✭
    edited July 2017

I can drag and drop SQL Query Table widget to the page, but how can I add URL to the 2-nd part of this page? I can add url only to viewpanel, but I can't edit viewpanel. I use this link to add viewpanel https://community.cireson.com/discussion/1246/ I found that there is such type of viewpanel as queryBuilder, but I can't find the documentation and description of that type.

• James_AtanceJames_Atance Cireson Support Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    If I am understanding you correctly just add a HTML/Text Widget to the second pane and put in the URL here?
  • Vitalii_NeshcheretVitalii_Neshcheret Customer IT Monkey ✭
    edited July 2017
    I need not only url to show on the page , I need something like iframe as a way to link and show to other share point or intranet page on the second pane.