Home Self-Service Portal - Community
image IT Monkey:   

Formal Cireson Support (phone, email, and web) is not included with the free Self-Service Portal – Community app. For trouble shooting assistance, take advantage of the Cireson Community to find answers to your questions. However, if you’d like to purchase a Support Package to access more formal Cireson Support (phone, email, and web), please contact us today to learn more on the pricing options.

Failed to send email

Hello everybody.

I'm trying to send email to affected user from My work.

First I get an html code instead of user address.

I manually change user address and get error message.

Any thoughts?

1.PNG 25.7K
2.PNG 20.4K

Answers

• merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    schubarov said:

Hello everybody.

I'm trying to send email to affected user from My work.

First I get an html code instead of user address.

I manually change user address and get error message.

Any thoughts?

Hello,

What version of the Portal are you using?
  • merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Also have you reviewed our KB on send email configuration - https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1168#/

In the Send Email Form window:

• The TO address will be automatically populated with the affected user's email address (if there is an associated affected user).
    • You can add additional email addresses to the To and CC box by separating each email address witha a comma (,).
    • You can optionally choose a template from the Tempate dropdown. If the template contains “substitution strings” (e.g. $Context/Property[…..$) the object property values will not be substituted automatically.
    • You can optionally choose to attach a file
    • You can optionally add the message to the action log.
    • For Incident Requests, you can optionally change the status to "Pending".
    Let me know if you have further questions 

Merle
  • john_doylejohn_doyle Cireson Support Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that you are experiencing a known issue with our licensing mechanism. We are about to release an update to address the cause.
  • schubarovschubarov Member IT Monkey ✭
    Also have you reviewed our KB on send email configuration - https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1168#/

In the Send Email Form window:

• The TO address will be automatically populated with the affected user's email address (if there is an associated affected user).
    • You can add additional email addresses to the To and CC box by separating each email address witha a comma (,).
    • You can optionally choose a template from the Tempate dropdown. If the template contains “substitution strings” (e.g. $Context/Property[…..$) the object property values will not be substituted automatically.
    • You can optionally choose to attach a file
    • You can optionally add the message to the action log.
    • For Incident Requests, you can optionally change the status to "Pending".
    Let me know if you have further questions 

Merle

My version is 6.0.6073.3203.
    I guess I don't have an access to this KB. I don't have a paid version of SSP