It would be great to have an "All-inclusive notification solution".
What I mean is ONE app for all mail notifications with more options to set.
Where you can chose one main template (layout).
Now we are generating mail notifications from 3 different sources:
- SCSM Notify Analyst for the assignment changes
- SCSM Action Log Notify for the comment updates
- SCSM Notification-Subscriptions for all other notifications
- It's difficult to use the same templates for all three notification ways. So in worst case every template looks different.
- You always have to think first, where to edit/change a specific notification
I know that's whining at a high level, thanks for your great tools, but that would simplify our usage even more.
Some of my customers have asked if it is possible to "partly" save a Request Offering and later on pick up where you left off. This is because we have added some Request Offerings with a lot of user prompts and sometimes the user doesn't have all the information to finish the Request at the same time. Therefore they'd like to be able to "partly" save the Request Offering, so they must not add all information again.
Same goes for if a user has started to register a Request Offering and he or she gets interupted and the session times out, it would be very nice if the Request Offering could be "partly" saved automatically.
There are a number of fantastic ideas that have already been submitted for the Survey App and many of these would have resulting metrics/analytics that could be shown on the Survey Manager dashboard page and work hand in hand with the already existing components of Cireson Analytics and the Dashboard capabilities of the Cireson portal.