Hi. I was provided a link to a MSFT xls that provided some steps to import a MP with xml to import, replace, manage large lists in SCSM. For example, when you have 40 or more, it's a nightmare to use the GUI.
The link appears to be broken, so do you have a copy of this solution, or better yet, does Cireson have a updated solution? The site I was directed too, the comments indicated it was a problematic solution, but did work well for large lists. This was a few years ago.
Just wondering if there is a way to customise fields on the "Quick Create" forms?
I think it would be a good idea to have a Cireson Portal Mobile App rather than having to go to a web address on your phone.
A couple of reasons i think this is beneficial are:
1. Normal End Users will not want to spend that long entering the address everytime they want to go to the page.
2. It is more convieniant for them to do bits and pieces on the go if they need to log calls.
A couple of features i think would be beneficial for it to have would be:
1. Users to recieve a phone notification when a call is logged/resolved
2. Analysts to recieve a notification when a call is logged to them
3. Announcements to pop up as notifications on the phone as well as showing on the app like they would in the port
Hopefully this would be beneficial!
|In SCSM throughout console I can add any number of activities in IR, SR, CR or RR. I would like to do that also throughout the Cireson Analyst Portal.|