Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

"To Address"/"CC Address" in send email task - display list instead of having to type email

Ryan_MurphyRyan_Murphy Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Is it possible to have a drop down here that can be filtered upon? This was a request from our Help Desk. Instead of having to type the email of the user or copy/paste, they are hoping for a drop down in this spot that pulls emails from AD. This would be similar to the Affected User or Assigned To fields on the Portal, but with emails instead.
4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

https://community.cireson.com/discussion/145/improvements-of-send-email

Comments

• Options
    David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    A good idea, but maybe it should be an option.  In larger environments, that experience could make finding the correct user more difficult, and the current fields allow to send to email addresses outside the organisation, if required.
  • Options
    Very true, but I'm sure it could be built to where you could still type in an external email address as well.
  • Options
    David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Of course, just making the requirements clear :smile:
  • Options
    No worries! We would have the same requirements because we are a large organization too. I just think it's another way to increase productivity
  • Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Ryan,

Feel free to keep this open (unless someone else marks it as duplicate), but this is also covered in this feature request which already has a load of votes. I would go up-vote this one too.

https://community.cireson.com/discussion/145/improvements-of-send-email#latest

Geoff
  • Options
    I just up voted it. That's exactly what we're looking for