Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Do Not Auto-Populate Impact / Urgency Fields

Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
This was previously a support ticket I opened with Cireson (IR58280) which ended up resolved as it is default behavior with SCSM out of the box.  So, I'm resubmitting this "issue" as a feature request.  Here is the summary of my IR when I opened it:

v6.0.3.1

I have an ARO that calls a specific Incident template where the only thing set is the Support Group and Primary Owner.  When the ARO is submitted and an analyst looks at the form, the Impact and Urgency is being set.

If I create a new incident in the Cireson Portal it uses a template where those fields are blank.  I'm not sure how these values are being set.

It would be nice if you could submit a new incident where the Impact and Urgency were left blank and it was up to the analyst to enter this information before resolving or escalating it.
4 votes

Submitted · Last Updated